The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. Bill Gates
There are only a few reasons you should have a web presence:
1. Marketing A Web presence is a great way to compliment your existing marketing plan. It’s your company website where your prospects makes a buying decision. Your website needs to provide prospects with a compelling reason to do business with you. A well-designed site is a powerful conversion tool that continually deliver high quality leads.
2. It’s efficient A website can multiply the number of people your business can influence exponentially. Your website contains everything your potential client might want know about you. And all of that is available 24/7, whenever your potential client might need it.
3. LeaderShip Companies who embrace an online strategy will quickly find themselves in a leadership position because of their increased exposure in the global marketplace. Companies that ignore the web run the risk of having their existing competitors and emerging “dot coms” exploit the web to their advantage.
5. Interact with Customers Your best customers are repeat and referred customers. There is no better way to keep customers coming back than keeping in touch with them. Through your website you can interact with clients by way of online newsletters, polls or surveys, chat rooms and special deals. When you keep in contact it shows customers you care, one of the best ways to keep them coming back.
6. Instant Legitimacy As a customer you want to know the company you are buying from is legitimate and runs a reputable business. A well designed website lends legitimacy to your business and leads to increased sales.
7. Survey Your Audience The Web is two-way, interactive, and quick communication. When a visitor comes to your website they want to know about your products, services or information. How can you find out exactly why they came or what they’re looking for? To get a handle on your potential customer base you can set up a survey to figure out exactly what visitors are interested in. By finding out what they are looking for you can also learn what new trends are on the horizon or features you need to add.
8. Customers Expect It In today’s business world, the Internet is the fastest growing source for information. Without a web presence, your business risks never being found by prospective customers.
Just imagine the possibilities!